The metropolitan "Gogol Center" showed three performances in Yekaterinburg Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. Theatricals of the city got the opportunity to see the work of one of the most popular metropolitan groups - the Gogol-Center. For two years of its activity, the theater gained fame and love of the capital’s public, was a participant in many foreign theater festivals, earning a high rating of its work.
So far, the Gogol Center has only managed to visit Voronezh and St. Petersburg, but these were not touring trips, but participation in theatrical festivals held in these cities. Yekaterinburg became the first Russian city where the artists of the Gogol Center came on tour.
Although in the two days allotted for the tour, it is impossible to show the collective’s extensive repertoire, the director considered the performances selected by Kirill Serebrennikov to be the "visiting card" of the theater. Each of the three performances shown on the stage of the Youth Theater represents one of the areas of work of the Gogol Center, so the audience was able to get a detailed idea of the creative work of the capital’s team.
The first performance of the Gogol Center, shown in Yekaterinburg, was the production of Mitina Love. With this work, created by director Vladislav Nastavshev based on the story of Bunin, the work of the new metropolitan team began. On the same day, January 3, on the big stage of the Youth Theater, the audience was shown "Dead Souls". The audience paid particular attention to the musical design of the performance, created by composer Alexander Manotskov.
At the end of these small tours, the artists of the Gogol Center on February 4 showed the audience a story on a school theme written by the German playwright Marius von
Mayenburg - "(M) student." The creators of the play not only translated the play, but also moved its action into our lives.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "Medea" took place in the "Gogol Center"
- In "Gogol Center" the premiere of the play with the plot of the famous movie
- Eine neue Version der Geschichte von Casanova im neuen Musical des Swerdlowsker Musical-Komödientheaters
- In Yekaterinburg opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the house of creativity "Chelyuskinskaya"
- Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the Yekaterinburg watercolor master Boris Semenov opened at the Poklevsky-Cosell House IEC
- Original film by Natalia Savras about a dream that knows no barriers
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
- Successful “Screen Test” by Viktor Krasovsky and Jan Saski