On the new stage of BDT, the premiere of the musical performance "Soldier and the devil" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On the new stage of the BDT, the premiere of a new type of performance took place - the social and theatrical project “Soldier and the devil”, created based on the avant-garde composition by Igor Stravinsky “The History of the Soldier”. Andrei Moguchy, artistic director of BDT, called this project a “transformer performance,” since it is planned to change it with every show.
True, it will only change by half - its musical and dramatic part will remain unchanged, but the introduction, called simply “History”, will be unstable. Each time, viewers will see something new.
During the premieres, a lecture was delivered, which became an original and progressive experiment. The text of the lecture was composed by the playwright and director Alexander Artyomov. Since conservatory students were invited to the premiere, the lecture was appropriate.
The text, voiced by Nastasya Khrushcheva, and supplemented by playing the violin by Alexandra Korobkina, sounded so musically intonated that it became not just words but notes. She talked about the musical tricks used by Stravinsky, and the violin immediately demonstrated these tricks.
There was a lot of information in the lecture, useful even to viewers who were far from musical culture, and for students it was completely invaluable. Then the performers of the performance took to the stage.
Richard Bondarev, who plays the main role, as if continuing the story of Nastasya Khrushcheva, briefly tells the story of the appearance of the play, and then, in front of the audience, plunges into the image of a soldier who wants to emerge victorious in the fight against the cunning devil. The end of the play is sad - unclean power wins, and the soldier is destined to go to hell.
Modern directors followed the composer’s desire - the performance can be shown on any stage.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Zur Eröffnung des Strawinsky-Jahres erklangen Musik und seine Lehrer am Moskauer Konservatorium
- A decision was made to form an electronic base of symphonic music of the 20th - 21st centuries
- "Helikon Opera" presentó el segundo estreno de la temporada - la ópera "Eugene Onegin"
- The first premiere after the return of "Helikon-Opera" in the renovated building of the opera "Sadko"
- Encontré uno de los mejores trabajos de Igor Stravinsky. Sobre los beneficios de la reparación oportuna
- En la biblioteca del Conservatorio de San Petersburgo, se descubrió una obra de Stravinsky, que se consideró perdida.
- In the Perm Opera and Ballet Theater the action "Opera Extreme" took place
- Strawinsky "Moor" und "Tale …"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!