Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Within ten days, both stages of the Alexandria Theater will be provided to the artists of the capital’s Theater of Nations. The first performance presented during the tour to Petersburg audiences was the work of Canadian director Robert Lepage “Hamlet. Collage".
Today it is the main hit of the theater’s repertoire. Surprising his popularity is not necessary. The original idea of the director, the unique stage solution of the famous play and the performance of all roles in the play by the remarkable artist, artistic director of the Theater of Nations Yevgeny Mironov was the opening of this theater season.
Before the start of the tour, a press conference was held, during which Yevgeny Mironov told the media how much excitement they had to endure while preparing the tour. The show of “Hamlet” outside the native stage is associated with many technical difficulties - I wanted the first tour to be held without problems.
Evgeni Mironov noted that the theater has not yet had such a large tour, so the inclusion of the latest premieres in the tour program made it possible to show the St. Petersburg audience the full picture of what was happening in the theater.
In total, seven performances will be presented in St. Petersburg, one of which is Circo Ambulante, the work of the famous St. Petersburg director, Andrei Moguchy. In this large-scale production, the audience will see two wonderful metropolitan artists - Lia Akhedzhakova will shine on the stage as Don Quixote, and Albert Filozov will present Sancho Panza. This performance on May 29 will end the tour of the Theater of Nations.
However, before the end of the tour, the public will see, in addition to the performances announced in the tour poster, a charity concert with the participation of the stars of the capital’s scene.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play
- The Theater of Nations hosted the premiere of the play "Living Pictures" dedicated to the real heroes of the siege of Leningrad
- The NET festival opened on the stage of the Theater of Nations with the performance "Earth" performed by artists from Belgium
- The winner of the festival in Kolomna will show his work at the Theater of Nations
- Premiere of the solo performance "Hamlet. Collage" at the Theater of Nations
- Theater of Nations unveils original Shakespeare play
- Theater of Nations presents the best performances of provincial cities of Russia
- A new project of the Theater of Nations is being held in Mirny - "Theater of Nations FEST …"