Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The Baltic House Theater on May 30 presented the premiere of the play Macbeth, the first production of the famous European stage director Luc Perceval on the Russian stage. Spectators who participated in the flash mob on the steps of the theater the day before were incredibly lucky - they were able to get invitations to the premiere performance.
Each of the participants in a flash mob organized by theater actors could read Shakespeare’s sonnets. Since there were guests from other countries among the gathered, the sonnets, in addition to Russian, sounded in other languages - English, and even Korean.
For Luke Perceval, the scene of the Baltic House has long been a native stage. His performances are regular participants in theater festivals held here. In his creative luggage, the original directorial versions of the plays of the world’s famous playwrights, always arousing the interest of the theater public.
Luke Perceval celebrated the year of Shakespeare’s anniversary with the creation of a repertoire performance with the Baltic House troupe, choosing the famous tragedy for the production. “Macbeth”, as directed by Perceval, with its ascetic scenography, comes as close to Shakespearean times as possible.
The performance lasts almost two hours, however, intermission is not provided. The main emphasis of the play is made on the love relationship between the main characters. Their roles are played by the actor Leonid Alimov, who has great stage experience, and the young actress Maria Shulga.
The play Macbeth, according to the director, speaks of a crisis that arose in the relationship between a man and a woman. Since the hero does not find a way out of it, the awakened thirst for power becomes an alternative. The musical accompaniment complements the atmosphere of the mystical thriller.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "The season of Stanislavsky" will begin the author’s performance of the director from Japan
- Vladimir Drama Theatre präsentierte die Originalversion des Stücks "Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk"
- In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully passed the premiere of the play "Macbeth"
- On the New Stage of the Alexandria Theater, the performance "Macbeth" was read by the Polish director Krzysztof Garbachevsky
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
- The theater festival "Meetings in Russia" for the eighteenth time opened in St. Petersburg
- Das Baltic House Theatre traf sich mit Journalisten in Form einer Exkursion
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!