On the holiday of closing the season at the Vakhtangov Theater, everyone came Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Theater named after Vakhtangov ended the theater season with a street festival, a huge number of spectators gathered there. For many of them, such a meeting with their favorite artists has already become a tradition - the Vakhtangans celebrate the end of the season at the entrance to their theater is not the first time.
When the audience settled down in the hall to see the last time this season the play staged by Rimas Tuminas, “Smile to us, Lord”, once again meet with magnificent actors who play the main roles in it - Sukhorukov, Guskov, Simonov, near the theater Another performance began.
Here, on an improvised stage, Oleg Lopukhov, together with Volodya Beldiyan, present to the audience fragments from the premiere performances of the past season, many of which are almost impossible to get into. The evening begins with dramatic fragments from Eugene Onegin, the Vakhtagov’s most popular play this season.
This performance has just been to Israel with tremendous success, and a little earlier it was no less successful on the stages of the USA and Canada. At the beginning of the next season, "Eugene Onegin" is waiting on the London stage. Then the audience saw the numbers of the choreographic reading of the Othello tragedy staged by Angelica Kholina.
When the play “Smile to us, Lord,” in the theater hall, without taking off theatrical costumes, its participants joined the audience on the street. However, they were ahead of Oleg Tabakov, the first to leave the hall, and Rimas Tuminas, proud of his idea of ending the season. Indeed, such a holiday has not yet been invented in any of the capital’s theaters.
The holiday was completed by Vasily Lanovoi, who read Pushkin’s poems. The artist invited those present seven years later at the same place to celebrate the centenary of the theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Crystal Turandot Prize Awarded at the Vakhtangov Theater
- "Smile to us, Lord" - the premiere in the theater. Vakhtangov
- In Wachtangowski wird ein Buch der Erinnerungen seiner ältesten Schauspielerin präsentieren
- Vasily Lanovoi feierte sein Jubiläum mit der Teilnahme am Stück "Dedication to Eve"
- Kaluga hosts festival of oldest Russian theaters
- Theater named after Vakhtangov showed in Smolensk the benefit of Vladimir Etush
- People’s Artist Yuri Yakovlev celebrates his anniversary on the stage of the theater. Vakhtangov
- "Thought Phrases". Exhibition of works by Evgeny Vakhtangov (1942–2018) at the International Exhibition Center of the Russian Academy of Arts
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!