The Vampilov festival in Irkutsk opened with a performance of the Maly Theater Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. On the stage of the Irkutsk Drama Theater. Okhlopkova October 11, the opening of the International Theater Festival. Bearing the name of the famous Russian playwright A. Vampilov, the festival is held for the ninth time. Already traditionally held every two years, the festival does not aim to find out which theater is the best.
First of all, this is a meeting of like-minded people, and its meaning is a discussion about the current state of the theater. The festival venue every two years becomes a place where a dialogue is held between the best theater groups in the country, regardless of the status of the theater and the city in which it operates. At the Vampilov festival, people who care about art gather.
Over the past years, theatergoers have become honored guests of the festival, whose names are well known to every theater director - famous directors, theater experts, and writers. At each festival, as an honored guest, there is a writer Valentin Rasputin. Thanks to the Vampilov festival, residents of Irkutsk were able to see theatrical groups from various Russian cities in their city.
The festival Irkutsk hosted not only well-known metropolitan theaters, but also collectives of small provincial cities. The guests and participants of the festival were also groups from Europe, as well as Japan and Korea.
Each festival is not only a show of performances, but also a discussion of each of the presented productions, “round tables” where participants of the festival discuss the problems of modern theater, creative laboratories.
The leading actors of the Moscow Maly Theater will be the first to show their work on the stage of the Irkutsk drama. Viewers will see Alexander Ostrovsky’s play “Hard Days,” which is very rare in the theater’s repertoire.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully passed the premiere of the play "Macbeth"
- The festival of amateur theaters "Scarlet Sails" gathered in Irkutsk for the tenth time
- In the repertoire of the theater. Okhdopkova reappeared the play based on the play by A. Vampilov "Farewell in June"
- In Barnaul began a tour of the Irkutsk Theater. Okhlopkova
- Theatrical season in the theater. Okhlopkova ended with a meeting with reporters
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"
- Oleg Tabakov continued his holiday in Saratov, presenting to the theater-goers of his native city the performance "Jubilee of a Jeweler"