Theater "Malaya" opened the season with a poetic performance "Shattering" Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. On September 10, the theater season opened for the 25th time in the Novgorod Maly Theater. The first performance shown to the audience in the new season was the work of the artistic director of the theater Nadezhda Alekseeva, dedicated to the poetry of the Silver Age. The poetic production of “Shatter”, first presented to the audience on the closing day of last season, is based on poems belonging to the classics of the past century.
The performance contains verses by Gumilyov and Mandelstam, Tsvetaeva and Mayakovsky. “Shattering” is not only poetry, but also the facts of the poets’ biography, referring to the history of the country. The poems that are heard throughout the performance are selected so that you can see the amazing variety of poetry styles created by the poets of the silver age.
The day before the opening, a press conference was held at the theater. Although the head of the theater, Nadezhda Alekseeva, emphasized in her speech that the theater hadn’t specially prepared for the anniversary - the usual work of the team is going on, however, many surprises await the audience during the season.
One of the news will surely appeal to young viewers. Once a month it will be possible to come to the theater not at the usual time, but two hours later. This action was called - "Night Show". The youngest viewers will be able to feel like adults thanks to Children’s Fridays. Once a month they will see a children’s play in the evening.
Scheduled at the theater and touring. The theater participates in the festival "Big Break". Festival shows will be held in Moscow and Voronezh. Theater artists are expected in the German city of Bielefeld, the twin city of Veliky Novgorod. In Bielefeld, the Maly Theater will show three performances.
In October, viewers will see another premiere - the performance "Iphigenia-victim", staged on the drama of Euripides in a new translation, different from the classic.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Volkovsky festival opened with the Russian premiere of the play "War"
- Osip Mandelstam - ein Wunder der poetischen Ursprünglichkeit
- Sobre Joseph Brodsky sin mitos, sinceramente, con amor
- The return of Osip Mandelstam and his saved speech in the film by Roman Liberov
- In the capital’s Sakharov Center presented a sketch of a play about Mandelstam
- "The implacable rock car has reached me." The fate of the son of a brilliant poet
- Unbekannte Briefe von Marina Tsvetaeva und Sergey Efron
- Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!