In the Comedy Theater, Nizhny Novgorod will soon see the premiere of the musical Casanova Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. One of the audience’s favorite theaters in Nizhny Novgorod “Comedy,” opened the theater season for the 68th time. The first performance of the new season was shown on September 4th, the fabulous tragedy “Turandot”. Its name suggests that its basis was the classic plot created by Carlo Gozzi.
It remains about a month before the day when the festival begins to work in the theater. E.A. Evstigneeva. The opening of the festival-competition, in which both Nizhny Novgorod theaters and collectives of other Russian cities will participate, is scheduled for October 13th.
According to established tradition, performances for the competition will be presented not only by professional troupes, but also by groups of children’s theaters, whose actors are just starting their way in the art of theater. The work of children’s groups will be evaluated in a separate section of the festival - a children’s competition.
After the end of the festival meetings, the theater team will present its fans the first premiere this year. In the evening, October 19, viewers will see the musical Casanova. An unexpected plot, mixed in secrets and intrigues, many comic situations and spectacular battles, a lot of wonderful music created by composer Kim Breitburg. Naturally, the name of Casanova is always associated with love, which means that the performance will not cost the love story.
Although the first days of September are still on the calendar, the New Year holidays are approaching every day. Therefore, the theater is already beginning to prepare for meetings with young spectators. Two New Year’s tales will appear in the theater’s repertoire. In one of them, intended for showing on a small stage, the audience themselves will actively participate.
Rehearsals of another performance for a small stage began - viewers will soon see a literary composition based on two stories written by Chekhov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Irkutsk Youth Theater closed the season with a performance staged by an Italian director
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Im Mittelpunkt stehen Menschen, die das Gesicht der modernen britischen Kultur prägen.
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- The See and Preserve exhibition presented the work of the Hungarian avant-garde artist Wilmos Perprott Chub at the State Oil Museum
- Fröhliche und verstörende Farben der literarischen Palette der letzten Märzwoche