Theater "Et Cetera" introduced "Boris Godunov" directed by Peter Stein Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The first premiere of 2015, presented at the "Et Cetera " theater on January 17, was the new work of the famous Peter Stein - “Boris Godunov”. Such a significant event in the theatrical world could not remain without the attention of the press. Therefore, on the eve of the premiere, Peter Stein had a conversation with the press. First of all, the director noted that, despite his love for Russian classics, he had the opportunity to work on Pushkin’s work for the first time.
Peter Stein noted that Boris Godunov gained worldwide fame thanks to an opera written by Mussorgsky. In Western countries, this work has never been seen as a dramatic performance. Many directors believe that for a dramatic scene, the Pushkin play is too complex, not scenic. The director believes that this play has just a very modern drama, as short scenes quickly replace one another in it.
Most of them last from two to five minutes. Only four scenes pass within ten minutes. Moreover, each of the scenes is different in structure - the emotionality of the action is replaced by tragedy, and the next scene causes laughter. According to the director, such a structure of the play is characteristic only of the twentieth century. The director can only follow the author and the amazing effect becomes obvious.
Peter Stein took more than three months to rehearse the play. All this time he spent in Moscow. The performance employs about 60 theater artists "Et Cetera ", that is, almost the entire troupe. In the role of Boris Godunov - Vladimir Simonov, People’s Artist of Russia, invited from the Vakhtangov Theater. People’s artist of the Russian Federation Boris Plotnikov was invited to the role of Pimen. Mnishek and Otrepyeva are played by A. Kormilitsyna and S. Davydov - actors "Et Cetera ".
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- European vision of the production of Boris Godunov
- Comienza la mayor feria del libro del mundo en Alemania
- In the new season at the theater Et Cetera will present the premiere of "Boris Godunov"
- "Nariz" Shostakovich en Finlandia. Obra maestra prohibida de lo absurdo
- In the Volgograd Regional Philharmonic revealed the secrets of Neuschwanstein Castle
- "Yesterday is a teacher with today." The results of the readers’ vote in the Big Book
- Ausstellung des Künstlers Leo Steinberg "Schande - die Ästhetik der Weiblichkeit"
- Enciclopedia de la Primera Guerra Mundial se convirtió en el "Libro del Año"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?