Theater "At the Bridge" opens a new season before leaving for a tour Automatic translate
PERMIAN. Traditionally, most theater groups invite spectators to the opening of the season no earlier than September. The theater “Near the Bridge”, popular among the Perm public, decided to meet with its fans much earlier. The first performance of the new season took place on July 16th. Actors greeted the audience with a production of "A Cripple from Inishman." This play by Martin McDonagh for several seasons of life on the stage of the theater, has become a classic repertoire.
During July, viewers will see several more popular theatrical repertoire performances, and then the famous performance will go on tour. "The Cripple from Inishman" has already managed to conquer many spectators - Russian and European, and now will go to those cities where the performance has not yet been seen.
The trip plans include visits to four countries and six cities. The first tour city will be Kaliningrad, and then the Theater near the Bridge will go to Lithuania, where they will first perform in Vilnius, and then go to Druskininkai, where they will take part in the VASARA festival. The next city where Perm artists will go is the Belarusian Vitebsk.
From the West, the actors will go closer to their native places - in Irkutsk they are waiting for "Among the family" - the theater festival is called that. At the end of the tour, the theater near the Bridge will show its signature performance in Macedonia, at the Ohrid Summer Theater Festival.
There are many surprises awaiting fans of the theater in the fall. The main one is the Martin McDonagh International Festival, which is scheduled to open on October 7th. The festival poster has not yet been approved, but the audience of Perm will have to see the best theaters in Moscow and St. Petersburg. The participation of foreign theaters is also expected.
In September, the presentation of the Russian edition of the book about Martin McDonagh will take place. In the role of the publisher is the theater "At the Bridge".
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Theater "At the bridge" celebrates its anniversary with a mini-festival of foreign theaters
- Theater "At the bridge", barely having time to finish the last season, soon opens a new
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- Theater "At the Bridge" presented to the audience a new play by McDonagh "The Executioners"
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
- "Beyond the Bridge" by Mary Lawson, summary
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!