Nizhny Novgorod Drama Theater. Gorky completed the season with the performance "Pomegranate Bracelet" Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Artists of the theater. Gorky’s performance "Garnet Bracelet" completed the theater season on July 5. The play, written by the director of the play Alexei Pesegov, was based on the story of the same name by A. Kuprin.
A beautiful but tragic love story embodied by the director on the theatrical stage is filled with sadness, however, there is no hopelessness in it. Alexey Pesegov created a performance with an open ending, giving the audience hope, making the audience think - love or happiness becomes people’s love in people’s lives.
A new meeting of spectators with the artists of their favorite theater will be held on September 10. The upcoming season will begin with the premiere. Irina Zubzhitskaya will present to the audience her new work - “Vacation by Wound”. A little later, in October, the audience will see another premiere performance - "Paul I". A whole team of Moscow directors is working on it. The first show of this performance is scheduled for October 10.
The season ended for the theater was very stressful. Five new performances appeared in the repertoire, together with the audience celebrated the theater’s birthday. On this day, the audience was surprised - before showing the performance, which was listed on the theatrical poster, the actors presented to the public an excerpt from the play, which opened the Nizhny Novgorod drama 217 years ago. It was a staging of the play by D. Fonvizin, "Choosing a Governor."
Nine times during the season, spectators came to meet at the Theater Crossroads club, where meetings were held with artists and directors. And in the theater, a meeting was held with the famous playwright from France Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. This season, online voting was organized for viewers. They chose the best premiere of this season. The leader was the play staged by director Rodion Ovchinnikov - “Three romances about love.”
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition "For the Fatherland!" the first to see the inhabitants of Nizhny Novgorod
- The premiere of the play "Shadow" took place in the Nizhny Novgorod Youth Theater
- "Happy Time" by Natalia Pankova at the Nizhny Novgorod Art Museum
- An exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Nizhny Novgorod artist Vladimir Kundin is open at the Art Museum of Nizhny Novgorod
- "Worlds of Evgeny Rastorguev" - an exhibition dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the artist
- "Big Touring 2015" ended with a trip of the RAMT theater to Nizhny Novgorod
- The first premiere of the season in the Nizhny Novgorod drama - "Paul I" based on the play by D. Merezhkovsky
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?