Melikhovsky Theater went on tour in the cities of Sakhalin Island Automatic translate
CHEKHOV. Chekhov’s Studio, better known as the Melikhovsky Theater, born about five years ago in the Chekhov Memorial Museum-Reserve, went on a tour to Sakhalin Island. Starting on September 12, artists of the Melikhovsky Theater will show performances from their repertoire in seven cities of Sakhalin.
In total, Sakhalin spectators will see nine performances, among which the play "Jamais" (Jame). The plot of this production is based on the facts of the biography of A.P. Chekhov, which shows how difficult the relationship was between the writer and the beautiful Lika Mizinova. These two completely different wonderful people could not come to harmony in their personal lives - each of them has no strength to leave each other friend, but to continue the relationship is impossible.
The premiere of "Jamais" was held at the Melikhovsky Theater recently. She was enthusiastically received by the public. Now the theater-goers of Sakhalin cities will get acquainted with the premiere performance. In addition to this work, created for Anton Pavlovich’s birthday, the actors of the Melikhovsky Theater took on a tour the play “The Bear”, with which the history of “Chekhov Studio” began.
The artists did not forget the little Sakhalin people - for them they brought a children’s play telling about the adventures of the famous Chizhik-fawn. Sakhalin theater-goers will see the last touring performance on September 21st. These tours were organized by the Ministry of Culture of Sakhalin and the Literary and Art Museum, whose activities are dedicated to the book “Sakhalin Island”. The book was written by Chekhov following the results of his famous journey, from which 125 years passed this year.
The plans of the Chekhov Studio tour also include participation in the Chekhov Without Borders… project, created by the community of Chekhov museums around the world.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater Festival "Sakhalin Ramp -2017" opened in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- Seaside painter Yuri Volkov presented his anniversary exhibition in Vladivostok
- Sakhalin invites comedians throughout the country
- In memory of Anton Chekhov, the exhibition "The heritage of Chekhov artists" is dedicated
- An exhibition dedicated to the Olympics was opened at the Museum of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- Open spaces at the exhibition of the artist Sergei Vasenkin in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- A retrospective exhibition of Far Eastern artists is open for the anniversary
- Festival Patriótico del Libro se lanza en Sakhalin
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!