For the anniversary of Dostoevsky in the Rostov drama, the play "Crazy Love in the Village of Stepanchikovo" was written by the playwright Vladimir Malyagin Automatic translate
ROSTOV-ON-DON. About the anniversary birthday of Fyodor Dostoevsky, whose 195th anniversary is celebrated this year by fans of the writer, they did not forget in the drama to them. Gorky. In honor of the anniversary, the theater artists presented the premiere of the play on February 19 based on the early story of Dostoevsky, telling about the village of Stepanchikovo.
By the will of director Gennady Shaposhnikov and playwright Vladimir Malyagin, who wrote the play embodied on the stage of the Rostov drama, the name of the famous story on the theater’s poster differs from the original. The premiere performance will tell the audience not only about the village of Stepanchikovo, but also about the crazy love that happened to the characters of the performance.
Even before the premiere, Alexander Pudin, the artistic director of the Rostov drama, met with reporters. During the meeting, he said that it was originally planned to invite the production of Sergei Artsibashev, a famous Russian director. Even a discussion of this idea with the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation took place, but Sergey Nikolaevich passed away in the summer.
The leadership of the Rostov drama appealed to the director Gennady Shaposhnikov, who became widely known after being embodied on the stage of "Quiet Don" and received the prestigious Golden Mask. The artistic director of the Rostov drama theater noted the director’s skill in the embodiment of large stage forms, however, Gennady Shaposhnikov is no less talented at the embodiment of the filigree moments of the performance on stage.
Shaposhnikov designated the genre of his new work as a comedy farce. The best artists working in the Rostov drama theater took part in the creation of the play. Many of them deservedly bear the title of Honored and People’s Artists of the Russian Federation. In the role of Thomas Opiskin, the audience saw Sergei Vlasov, who brilliantly played this character.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince"
- A priceless relic from the legendary publisher Academia is up for sale
- El estreno de la obra de teatro "Talentos y aficionados" organizada por el director de San Petersburgo, Andrei Smolko, se celebró en el Teatro de Drama de Novgorod.
- In Vladimir, the theater season closed with the premiere of the performance "Thomas"
- The theater laboratory "Dostoevsky FM" started in Kuzbass
- "Dostoevsky. A Writer’s Diary: Choosing the Way"
- "Dostoevsky. A Writer’s Diary"
- Summary of the novel by F. M. Dostoevsky "White Nights"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!