Vologda Youth Theater celebrates its fortieth anniversary with an anniversary evening "Youth Theater 40 plus" Automatic translate
VOGDA. The Vologda Youth Theater celebrated its fortieth anniversary on a festive evening. A gift for theater fans from the anniversaries was the festive performance held on April 17, created on the basis of the performance “Aibolit - 2016”, the recent premiere of the Youth Theater troupe.
Those wishing to congratulate the theater staff on their fortieth birthday, and their leader, Boris Granatov, on the recently celebrated even more significant anniversary - the seventieth birthday, filled the hall to capacity. Among the congratulators were many city officials. Each of them found the kindest words intended both for the whole theater and for its individual employees.
Both colleagues in the profession and representatives of the Vologda STD, who came to personally congratulate not only the Youth Theater, but also his artistic director, attended the anniversary evening. After all, Boris Granatov has been the head of the Vologda STD for many years. The merits of the Youth Theater, diversifying the cultural life of the city, were appreciated by the awards presented at the anniversary evening.
Among the awarded was not only the Youth Theater itself, to which the mayor Yevgeny Shulepov was awarded a certificate of honor. Evgeny Shulepov prepared a separate gift for Boris Granatov. The hero of the day received a basket of pomegranates and a cake decorated with scarlet sails and 70 candles. A basket of cabbage was added to this gift - what a cabbage can be without these vegetables!
Other artists also received awards, among whom were those with whom the theater began 40 years ago. This is Natalia Slobozhanina, today the head of the troupe. Her father, Jacob Nuss, was the founder of the Youth Theater, who created the theater from the graduates of the Novosibirsk Theater School. Received the award and actress Valentina Burbo, who was part of the "Novosibirsk landing", which began the Youth Theater.
However, the most valuable reward for the anniversaries was the applause, sounding all evening.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Pilgrim Theater premiered the popular play Natasha’s Dream
- Granat Armband. 6+
- Nizhny Novgorod Drama Theater. Gorky completed the season with the performance "Pomegranate Bracelet"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater presented the premiere of the play "Venetian"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ
- The international theater festival "Rainbow" has opened in St. Petersburg for the seventeenth time
- The first Russian premiere of the play "Bald Amur" took place in the Moscow Youth Theater