"... This is love" - a new performance by the Kirov director Igor Zhetinov in the Amur Drama Theater Automatic translate
BLAGOVESCHENSK. Kirov director Igor Zhetinev on November 11 presented his new work in the Amur Regional Theater. Annunciation viewers are already familiar with the work of Igor Zhetinev. More than ten years ago, the director showed on the stage of the Amur drama his reading of the play by A. Ostrovsky “Wolves and Sheep”. This spring, the premiere of the play written by Vladimir Gurkin “Love and Pigeons” was successfully held.
This time, in the program released for the play "… This is Love", which premiered on Friday, the author of the play is not designated. Only an annotation is presented, telling that the audience will see the story of fidelity and love. Understand how little things in life destroy family sensitivity and understanding.
The author of the literary basis of the play Igor Zhetinev considers the whole theater staff. The director says that it is difficult to distinguish the author from those who were participants in this idea, which was born inside the troupe. The text was written by the whole troupe, and then all together edited it, sometimes even directly during rehearsals.
We had to work on the play quickly, since the participants in the play were involved in other productions. The last month before the premiere was extremely stressful, since at that time the theater had a big tour of the cities of the region. The cost of scenery and costumes was minimal, since the director considered that the design of the performance should not distract the audience from the play of the artists.
Igor Zhetinev before the premiere said that for some viewers the story told in the play may seem far-fetched. However, both the situations and the characters’ characters came into production from real life. The audience, who managed to see the performance, noted the excellent play of the young actors, and called it another success of the Amur Theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Liebeserklärung geschossen auf einem Smartphone. Sieg von Natalia Gurkina
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- The play "Talents and Fans" opened a new season in the theater. Mayakovsky
- In the Nizhny Novgorod drama. Gorky begins tour of the Maly Theater
- El estreno de la obra de teatro "Talentos y aficionados" organizada por el director de San Petersburgo, Andrei Smolko, se celebró en el Teatro de Drama de Novgorod.
- On the stage of the branch of the Maly Theater is the festival "Ostrovsky in Ostrovsky’s house"
- The work of a famous artist from Odessa at the exhibition "Dreams" in the Central House of Artists
- Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!