Valery Fokin presented a new version of the play "Your Gogol" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. In 2011, the play "Your Gogol" was staged by Valery Fokin. It was shown to the audience in the unique space of the main building of Alexandrinsky, called the “seventh tier”.
It was an attic room, located behind the Apollo quadriga, which the director beat in his performance. It was there that Igor Volkov, playing the role of the mature Gogol, was torn, breaking away from doctors, opening doors to another space. The audience was absolutely shocked.
Now Valery Fokin again turned to the topic of Gogol, since in his work the director more than once returned to his works, journalism and fate. Each time he found in Gogol new subjects with a modern meaning. Fokin has already managed to stage about twenty performances of Gogol’s works, and the first production, the novel “The Nose,” was created by him when he was still a student.
Now the director has created a new version of the play “Our Gogol”. He was introduced to the audience on the new stage of Alexandrinsky on December 17. Together with the new edition and the new stage, the performance got an updated name. Valery Fomin added another phrase to him, presenting the play as “Your Gogol. The last monologue. "
Since the performance is now taking place on a new stage, its scenography has changed dramatically. Maria Tregubova, the owner of several Golden Masks, again worked on its creation.
In the updated performance, the audience will see the prospect of St. Petersburg, against which they will first hear real memories, and then dying visions of a dying writer. The closer to the end, the pictures will become brighter and more beautiful. If before the performance only 50 spectators could see, now on the new stage the audience fits a little more.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Mayakovsky Tragedia: el estreno de la actuación en el Centro Gogol
- En el escenario del Teatro Volkovsky, se realizó el estreno de "El examinador" en la producción original de Denis Azarov
- Das "Gogol Center" der Metropole zeigte drei Vorstellungen in Jekaterinburg
- Gogol Center opens a new theater season for only two months
- The creative association "Gogol Center" summed up the results of the first year of work
- The premiere of the play "Marina" based on the play by Lyuba Strizhak in the "Gogol Center"
- The program "Season of Stanislavsky" involved leading masters of the scene
- Conferencia de Maria Nesterenko "Sobre demonios y espíritus malignos en Gogol"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!