"Alexandrinsky" festival opened with a performance of the Lithuanian National Theater "Heroes’ Square" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The first day of autumn was the start of the international festival "Alexandrinsky". For the first time this theatrical festival took place in 2006, when the Aleksandrinka festival celebrated its 250th anniversary. Over the years, the "Alexandrinsky" festival deservedly received the status of an authoritative theater show in Europe.
Thanks to the festival, the audience of St. Petersburg got the opportunity to get acquainted with the leading areas of national theater art from around the world. The festival program combines performances based on the works of classics with modern drama. The poster of the theater forum presents the names of the masters of world directing and directors who are only paving their way to the theater Olympus.
The first performance of the project will be the play “Heroes’ Square” presented by the Lithuanian National Theater. It was staged by Christian Lupa, a well-known Polish director whose work is firmly connected with the Krakow Old Theater. Everyone will be able to attend a creative meeting with the famous Polish master. It will take place on September 2 at the New Stage of Aleksandrinka.
During the festival, so many interesting events will take place that even the most dedicated theatergoers will not be able to attend all. For the first time, artists from Egypt will participate in the festival. They will show the play "The Last Supper", staged by the director from Cairo, Ahmed Elb Attar. The artists of the Praktika Theater will show their creativity on the New Stage. Moscow actors brought four performances from their repertoire to the festival.
The hosts of the festival will present their new work - “Optimistic tragedy. Farewell ball. " The premiere of the play staged by Viktor Ryzhakov will take place on September 19 on the main stage of Alexandrinsky.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Mayakovsky’s play “Bath” became the first premiere of the season of the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater
- The festival "Alexandrinsky" opened with a production of the Hungarian director "Crime and Punishment"
- Theater named after Obraztsova completed his tour in St. Petersburg with the play "The Old Senior and …"
- The performance, which opened the fifth ON.TEATR festival, was "North"
- The dramatic composition "Roads" presented on the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater is dedicated to Russian classics
- On the New Stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater, the premiere of the play "Noise"
- "Big Tours" - the artists of the Alexandrinsky Theater arrived in Pskov.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!