Premiere of the play "Lord Golovlyov" at the theater "Near the Bridge" Automatic translate
PERMIAN. Theater "At the Bridge" presented a new work by Sergei Fedotov, This time the artistic director of the theater turned to the work of Saltykov-Shchedrin. The premiere performances of “Lord Golovlev” were held in the theater on March 17 and 18. The theater is always careful about classical works.
Sergey Fedotov believes that the present performance should correspond to the original work, therefore, various interpretations in the classics are inappropriate. Following his principles, Sergey Fedotov presented the audience a production made in compliance with the best traditions of the Russian psychological theater.
When staging his performances, the director believes that the set design plays a crucial role, so the design of the scene must necessarily correspond to the era. Before the audience there is an old Golovlevs estate, in which a family consisting of unfortunate people lives. They are trying to fill the void of their existence with some actions. Some of them are passionate about the search for faith, someone is awakened by a thirst for profit, or an empty existence is filled with alcohol.
The director designated the genre of his new production as a thriller performance. The piercing history of a noble family consists of gloomy scenes of human life. However, the director shows them so that the viewer always has to think about the need to live in such a way as not to remain a hostage to his fate.
Sergey Fedotov’s mastery allows you to skillfully combine the joy of life with its horror, makes the audience laugh through tears, although some of the stories told in the play freeze the soul. The director emphasizes that even in his most tragic performance, there are always bright streaks, and the love of life overcomes all obstacles.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater "At the Bridge" presented to the audience a new play by McDonagh "The Executioners"
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Theater "At the Bridge" opens a new season before leaving for a tour
- Theater "At the Bridge" opened the 28th season with the performance "Idiot. Obsession"
- ¡El Caballero de Oro fue galardonado con el Teatro Perm "At the Bridge"!
- Young artists of Khabarovsk showed their creativity at the exhibition "Generation-8"
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!