Valentine’s Day at the Historical Museum Automatic translate
In honor of Valentine’s Day on February 13 and 14, the Main Building of the Historical Museum, the Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812 and the New Exhibition Hall will be open until 21:00, and excursions and museum programs can be visited free of charge.
“This weekend is the last days of the Faberge and Court Jewelers exhibition, so visitors will not only have the opportunity to visit excursion programs for free, but also for the last time get to one of the most popular exhibitions of the Historical Museum and see the best works of jewelry workshops in Moscow and St. Petersburg, ”says director Alexei Levykin.
In the Main Building on February 14 at 18:00 a concert "Dedication to the Lovers" will take place, at which works by V. Bellini, P. Tchaikovsky and A. Glazunov will be performed.
- Albrecht Durer. Masterpieces of engraving
- The Historical Museum began the restoration of the building of the former Moscow City Duma on Revolution Square
- The Historical Museum opens!
- "Alexander III the Peacemaker"
- The branch of the State Historical Museum in Tula will open to visitors
- Residents of Veliky Novgorod for the first time get acquainted with the work of Ilya Glazunov
- In Kolomenskoye presented the work of the creative association "Steam Locomotive"
- "Pages of Life" - the work of Ekaterina Pogozheva at the Golden Ring Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!