Information and educational center museum art studio of the Irkutsk Art Museum opens after quarantine Automatic translate
From October 1, after a long break, the information and educational center of the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum named after V.I. VP Sukachev (16 Sverdlova St.), which includes a virtual branch of the Russian Museum and a museum art studio for children and adults.
The media library of the information and educational center "Russian Museum: Virtual Branch" provides ample opportunities for a variety of educational activities that can be used by any category of visitors. Classes are conducted in groups with watching films in the cinema hall, which can accommodate 25-30 spectators. Individual lessons are also possible in the computer class, designed for 7 workplaces. Visitors can independently work with the programs of the Russian Museum included in the media library, visit the project portal, the website of the Russian Museum and other Internet resources related to the cultural heritage of Russia. The information and educational center hosts classes for children, students and adults, including the methods of the Russian Center for Museum Pedagogy.
The Museum Art Studio works for children and adults - both in the format of one-time group or individual lessons, and in the mode of long-term programs, including the performance of creative tasks that develop artistic abilities, as well as acquaintance with the masterpieces of Russian fine art. In the art studio, you can learn to understand the pattern, color and properties of materials. Thanks to their interest in the business, children develop perseverance, the ability to concentrate on a certain activity for a long time, and a habit is formed to bring what has been started to the end. Family classes are held on Saturdays.
IMPORTANT! Visiting the museum is possible only by appointment by phone: 8 (3952) 48-70-51. In connection with the current recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and Archives of the Irkutsk Region, employees receive visitors in small groups, observing a social distance, as well as individually. The museum has a mask mode.
Opening hours of the Information and Educational Center and the Museum Art Studio: from Tuesday to Saturday - from 10:00 to 17:00. Days off: Sunday-Monday. Ticket prices: Visit to the Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum - from 50 to 150 rubles (depending on the category of visitors); classes in the museum studio - 250 rubles (family visit (up to three people) - 350 rubles). Phone for inquiries and registration: 8 (3952) 48-70-51, 89246208877.
- El 24 de abril de 2014 a las 12:00 en el Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga abrirá el 147 ° centro de información y educación (IPC) "Museo Ruso: una sucursal virtual"
- Eröffnung der virtuellen Filiale des Russischen Museums in Irkutsk
- "NACHT DER MUSEEN - 2018". Hauptgebäude des Puschkin-Museums der Schönen Künste
- Das Puschkin-Museum eröffnet einen neuen Raum für die Jugend
- Regalos: a pequeños pacientes de los participantes de la fiesta benéfica en el estado de VP Sukachev
- Exhibition by Konstantin "Zmogk" Danilov "Spring 2020"
- Leonid Tishkov "How Pushkin was in Boldino. A story in pictures (in two parts)"
- Watercolors of the Honored Artist of Russia Vasily Lesin at an exhibition in Ufa
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!