Igor Dryomin: Moses Feigin. And laugh and cry Automatic translate
From November 21, 2019 to February 16, 2020, the ARTSTORY Gallery presents the exhibition project “Moses Feigin. And I laugh and cry. "
The project is dedicated to the 115th anniversary of the artist - the last representative of the Russian avant-garde, who lived 104 years (1904-2008). Moses Feigin became a link with the revolutionary innovators, avant-garde artists of the early XX century; having passed through the “Soviet period”, having mastered and reworked the traditions and ideas of the middle of the last century, he consciously came to the art of the world at the turn of the millennium.
- Exhibition "Moses Feigin. And I laugh and cry"
- Exhibition dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the artist Moses Feigin, opened in the gallery ARTSTORY
- Gallery IZO / Art Gallery abre una exposición personal de Julia Reznikova
- "Tiempo de Volodin:" Tan inquieto en mi alma … ""
- Ausstellung Art Bridge Moskau Krim