Polish art in Ukrainian perception Automatic translate
On September 15, an open lecture of the modern Ukrainian artist Nikita Kadan, dedicated to his experience of participation in the international cultural project “Transfer”, was held in Kiev. Within the framework of which 5 Ukrainians got the opportunity to hold personal exhibitions of their works in the Polish center for contemporary art “Uyazdovsky Castle”, and 3 Poles to present themselves at the Pinchuk Art Center.
Ukraine was introduced to such talented masters as Nikita Kadan, Lada Nakonechnaya, Vladimir Kuznetsov, Nikolai Ridny and Zhanna Kadyrova. In turn, contemporary art of Poland appeared before the Ukrainian public in the form of works by Monika Zavadskaya, Konrad Smolensky, Agnieszka Poland.
Artist Nikita Kadan shared his opinion about such a cultural exchange, as well as his impressions of Polish art. His work is based on the sociopolitical discussions of modern Ukraine, the intellectual understanding of past events and future changes. Social activity and reliance on the roots allow him to vividly reflect the most characteristic features of society. Based on this, he evaluated the work of the Poles. The artist must comprehend and transform reality - the past exhibition of Polish authors showed that they know how to do it.
- Dinero a través de los ojos del arte - Exposición fotográfica "Banco" en el Pinchuk Art Center
- Generación de jóvenes artistas en el centro de arte Pinchuk.
- Los residentes de Kiev tuvieron la oportunidad de ver la exposición "Dos semanas, un verano"
- The results of the All-Russian competition "Cinema Call" are summed up
- Gran salón de esculturas: los residentes de Kiev tienen algo que ver
- Exposición individual de Matvey Weisberg en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Kiev
- "Dimensión europea" - obras de antiguos maestros europeos en Kiev
- El Museo Dnepropetrovsk te invita a una exposición de paisajes de la tierra natal.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!