"Hidden vegetation" in Kiev "I Gallery" Automatic translate
KIEV. Since February 20, the Ukrainian artist Sergey Diagterev has been inviting all lovers of art and wildlife to the personal exhibition “Hidden Vegetation”. Realism is close to the artist, so his work is like casts from landscapes. However, at the same time they are filled with the emotions of the author, the semantic load.
The basis of the exposition was taken to monitor the interaction of nature and the world of people. It is enough to leave material objects unattended, as they are overgrown with grass, rust, trying to be related to the earth. Without people and their activity, the wildlife world will quickly prevail over buildings, cars, motorcycles.
However, "Hidden vegetation" is everywhere. A flower breaking out from under the asphalt. Moss growing on the walls of buildings. Greens, softening the wasteland and wrapping garbage in a soft hug…
Sergey Dyagterev created works for the exhibition for 3 years, mainly with oil paints on canvas. A special feature of the exposition is the amazing confrontation between the world of people and nature, and the soft approach with which nature muffles the excessively straight lines of our civilization. All paintings are filled with inner light. As if the artist’s soul shines and says to the audience: “Look how wonderful!”.
- "New Ukrainian" art showed itself in Dnepropetrovsk
- Real "Carpathian Gold" by Ruslan Tremba
- Exposición fotográfica "Stream" abierta en Kiev
- Exhibition "Shakespeare Gallery"
- "NACHT DER MUSEEN - 2018". Nationale Kunstgalerie "Hazine"
- Konstantinovsky Palace und die Tretyakov Gallery tauschten Kunstwerke aus
- "Pushkin Gallery" Zheleznovodsk exhibition "Go to your dream" presents the work of Anastasia Sipakova
- Sheremetevs visitando a los Yusupovs. Conde NP Sheremetev y su galería de grabado
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!