The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge" Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The premieres of the play staged by its director Sergey Fedotov based on the famous novel by Franz Kafka “The Castle” were held at the “Near the Bridge” Theater on December 7 and 8. I dreamed of staging this performance for a long time, since when I first visited the Czech capital, the city of Prague. It was in Prague that the world famous writer lived and worked.
Only twenty years later, the director was able to realize his dream. Thanks to the victory of Sergei Fedotov in an open competition, the authorities gave the theater a generous gift - 1, 2 million rubles were allocated for the staging of the long-planned performance. Since it was important not only to convey the ambiguity and diversity of the novel, but also to finish the finale (the author’s novel remained unfinished), the work on the play was difficult
Kafka’s unusual style required a special approach to the text of the mystical novel itself, from works written in the twentieth century. Readers might not have seen this novel if the last wish of the author was exactly fulfilled - to burn the manuscripts after death, since Kafka could not finish work on his work. However, two years after the author’s death, the novel was published.
The plot of the novel at first glance is simple - it’s just a search for the path to the Castle, there are no complicated stories, intrigue. However, the art world created by Kafka attracts thanks to the polysemy, symbolism. It does not indicate the time of action, nor the place where the events described occur.
In all his works, Sergey Fedotov is very careful about the author’s text, and the director’s desire to convey the atmosphere and thoughts of the director always becomes the main task in the work on the play. Spectators who attended the premiere confirmed with applause that the director performed the work perfectly.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
- Young artists of Khabarovsk showed their creativity at the exhibition "Generation-8"
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry
- Ausstellung von Larisa Fedotova RETINA