The gallery of Aivazovsky opened an exhibition of seascapes of Leo Bogomolets Automatic translate
THEODOSIA. This year, the residents of Crimea for the first time celebrate a new holiday for them - the Day of Russia. Not left aloof from an important event and the art gallery to them. Aivazovsky, from the moment of opening became the cultural center of Feodosia. In 1922, the gallery became the State Museum.
For the holiday, the gallery staff prepared the opening of an exhibition devoted to marine subjects in the work of St. Petersburg artist Lev Bogomolets. Visitors will see all 28 paintings of seascapes in the museum’s collection. This is the first exhibition in the gallery, in which the works of the largest artist-marine painter of the Soviet era are collected in a single exposition.
Leo Bogomolets received the profession of an artist at the Leningrad Institute. Repin, where he studied with many famous painters. However, Lev Konstantinovich always considered Mikhail Nesterov to be his main teacher, whose work contributed to the formation of the talent of a novice artist.
Priorities in the topics of creativity Bogomolets defined for himself from the first steps in the profession - most often on his canvases appeared the sea, flowers and landscapes. However, his work as a portrait painter was no less successful. Art historians include the portrait of D. D. Shostakovich, painted by the artist in 1943, and self-portraits, the last of which dates back to 1992, to the best works of this genre.
Seascape has always occupied a special place in the work of Leo Bogomolets. On his canvases is a real symphony of images of the sea, created by the painter in different years. The open spaces in the paintings of the Bogomolets are surprisingly reliable, at the same time solemn and real.
Over a long life (the artist lived 99 years), the master created more than a thousand works that adorned museum collections.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Landscapes of Crimea and St. Petersburg at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Anna Dovydchenko in Feodosia
- "Line and Light" - the anniversary exhibition of the artist Alexander Khudchenko in Feodosia
- In Feodosia opened the exhibition of S. Sovetnikov "My city. Painting"
- In Krasnodar, opened an exhibition of paintings by Aivazovsky, dedicated to the anniversary of the painter
- Aivazovsky exhibition in the Kiev art gallery
- "Buzz after buzz. Shaft behind the shaft. Blind joy entered us …" Exhibition-performance "I am Aivazovsky" in ARTPLAY
- Paintings by Aivazovsky and other marine painters brought to Vologda
- Ausstellung "IK Aivazovsky. Meisterwerke der Malerei"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!