On the stage of the drama theater in Tyumen, the opening of the festival "Theater Revolution" Automatic translate
TYUMEN. For the fifth time, participants in the Theater Revolution festival, which brought together youth theaters in Russia and abroad, came to Tyumen. This year the festival program will be shown on several stage venues. The Tyumen drama provided the participants with two scenes at once - Malaya and “On the Fifth”. Part of the theatrical works will be shown on the stage of the puppet theater and in the Pioneer theater.
The opening ceremony of the “Theater Revolution” took place on the evening of February 25th at the drama theater. The first festival performance was presented by the Vilnius Harlequin Theater. Guests from Lithuania showed a production of “Puppeteer”, which uses the motives of the famous Shakespearean tragedy “Othello”.
Before the opening of the festival, journalists met with the organizers of the Theater Revolution, who spoke about the changes in the work of this year’s theater forum. One of the organizers of the festival is Anton Tarasenko, director of the Mimicry Theater. In his speech, he immediately pleased the festival participants, saying that 90% of the tickets for the performances were sold out before the opening day.
The next news was a surprise for journalists - if in previous "Theater Revolutions" the participants fought for festival awards, then in the anniversary, fifth festival, there will be no competition. All performances included in the festival program will become laureates.
Another feature of the festival was noted by Anton Tarasenko - it is planned to show some performances twice. Then they will be able to see not only the guests of the theater forum, but also ordinary spectators. At the end of the festival, on the evening of March 1, a cabaret performance will be shown with the participation of the guest of honor of the “Theater Revolution” - Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Yulia Rutberg. The name of this performance is “All this Vanity”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition "Historical Realism", representing the work of the painter Pavel Ryzhenko, opened in Tyumen
- "Another Dimension" by Alexander Novik at an exhibition in the museum complex of Tyumen
- The Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts has an exhibition of front-line sketches of Tyumen artists
- Tyumen artists celebrated their anniversary with a large-scale retrospective exhibition
- Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick"
- The project of the Russian Museum "Masterpieces of Russian Art" arrived in Tyumen
- In the Museum complex to them. Slovtsov opened a mobile art exhibition "Siberian Art Week"
- From Voronezh to Moscow via Nizhnevartovsk: Nikolai Brykin’s Path to the Deputy Chair
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!