Exhibition in memory of Moscow artist Irina Vereshchagina in the hall of the Ministry of Agriculture on the Kuznetsk bridge Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition, which opened on January 30 in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, friends and relatives of Moscow artist Irina Vereshchagina celebrated the anniversary of her passing away. The next day, everyone could visit the exhibition, and on January 30 only relatives and colleagues, admirers of the work of Irina Andreevna and her students came to the exhibition hall.
Irina Vereshchagina began painting at a mature age. A teacher by profession, she came to an art studio working under the leadership of Vladimir Kireev to teach students the German language, but she herself began to learn to draw.
Vladimir Kireev noted that the lack of academic art education did not interfere with the artist in her work. However, Irina Andreevna spent a lot of time studying and creating works.
To create an exposition, the organizers selected over 100 works created over 20 years. The artist’s favorite cities were Moscow and Paris. It was in them that she created the largest number of her works. She filled every city with her light. Paris in her paintings appears in front of the audience in pearl purple, and Moscow in blue and yellow.
Another favorite place of the artist was Greece. For the past four years, she has come there every summer. In her paintings appeared olive groves, tangerine trees and the azure sea. The exposition also included cycles of works created by Irina Andreevna in Spain, Portugal and Britain.
On the opening day of the exhibition, the presentation of the album, presented under the name “Irina Vereshchagina. Painting. Graphic arts". It included the heartfelt memories of people close to the artist, as well as a brief history essay.
You can get acquainted with the works of Irina Vereshchagina on February 6.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Pinturas originales del maestro de la pintura de batalla Vereshchagin en el Museo de Cherepovets
- The new project, which opened in the Yaroslavl Art Museum, is dedicated to the work of Vasily Vereshchagin
- Ausstellung "50 Jahre VV Vereshchagin Studio des Innenministeriums Russlands"
- Igor Dryomin: Exposición de Igor Vereshchagin en MOMM
- Igor Dryomin: "15 years of Stepnaya Nirvana"
- The Russian Museum celebrated the anniversary of Vasily Vereshchagin with a large-scale exhibition
- Igor Dremin: Igor Vereshchagin "Given & Stolen"
- The exhibition "The space of creativity" in the Exhibition Hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, presents the works of artists of Noginsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!