Guests from the capital will arrive in Irkutsk on tour - actors of the Chekhov Moscow Art Theater Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. The end of August for the Irkutsk theater-goers this year is rich in news. Only a week left before arriving in the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov. The first touring performance of the famous Moscow theater will be Chekhov’s play “Duel”, which the audience will see on August 28 and 29. This will be followed by The Noble Nest, based on the novel by Turgenev, The Spanning Goose, a stage reading of the stories of Victor Astafyev.
The tour will end with the cult play “Last Summer in Chulimsk”, the author of which you can not imagine - the works of Alexander Vampilov are well known to all theatergoers. Irkutsk viewers will see this performance on September 4th and 5th. In addition to the performances, the Mkhatov actors and directors will hold creative meetings with the audience, and for the Irkutsk actors will be interested in master classes led by metropolitan stage masters.
On September 11, Irkutsk theater-goers will see performances of participants of the All-Russian Festival named after A. Vampilov, at which 17 theaters will present 19 performances. During the festival, five stage venues will be involved.
All the performances to be seen as part of the festival are based on plays by modern playwrights. In addition to showing performances, an experimental creative laboratory dedicated to modern dramaturgy is planned at the festival.
For those theatergoers who find the week of waiting before the arrival of the capital’s theater too long, starting from August 21, the festival “Theater Autumn on Lake Baikal” is held for the 19th time. Festival performances will be held on the stage of the House of Culture of Utulik village and at the recreation center located there. The program will be attended by 10 amateur theaters from Omsk, Angarsk and other regional cities, as well as the Irkutsk Drama Theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Poems by L. Martynov and lyrics by A. Pushkin in the musical were "Omsk Prisoner"
- Oleg Tabakov presented an exhibition in the lobby of the Moscow Art Theater, dedicated to Victor Rozov
- Chita spectators saw in their theater the famous actors of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- Tours of the Czech National Theater on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- The performances of the Russian theater from Alma-Ata were highly appreciated by the Moscow audience
- The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- Vladimir Mashkov präsentierte eine aktualisierte Version des Stücks "Nr. 13"
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!