The Baltic House Theater met with journalists in the form of an excursion Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. This year, the Baltic House Theater will celebrate several anniversaries. The most significant of them will be the 80th anniversary of the theater, whose history began in 1936. At the opening, he received the name of the Lenin Komsomol, and after 55 years, the Baltic House Theater-Festival, also celebrating its 25th anniversary, became its successor.
The Small Stage of the theater will celebrate another anniversary - 35 years have passed since its opening. Anniversaries and famous artists will celebrate, each of which by acting turns his roles into masterpieces. Vadim Yakovlev turns 70, Alexander Kabanov will hear congratulations on his 60th birthday, and Konstantin Anisimov will celebrate his 50th birthday.
Celebrations dedicated to the upcoming anniversary will be held until October 26th, when the Baltic House is celebrated on a grand stage with a grand celebration. Before the holiday, the audience will meet with their favorite artists, and one of the evenings will be devoted to their acquaintance with the young artists of the collective. A meeting of the audience with composers is also planned, whose music is intended for performances staged in the theater.
The first holiday event, organized as an unusual press conference for media representatives, took place on January 18th. The press conference took the form of a tour of the theater, which began in the lobby. The directors and actors of the theater played the role of guides who told the participants of the tour of the theater a lot of interesting things about the Baltic House.
During the tour, theater staff spoke about the main premieres of the anniversary year. One of them will be “Sherlock Holmes” - a musical directed by Igor Konyaev. And the plans of Alexander Galibin include Anna Karenina, where the director himself will play the role of Karenin.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
- The theater festival "Meetings in Russia" for the eighteenth time opened in St. Petersburg
- En Baltic House, el director Anatoly Praudin presentó la solución experimental de la obra de teatro de Chéjov "Tío Vanya"
- At the opening of the Baltic House festival, a symphony dedicated to the anniversary of the theater forum was performed
- Artists from Vladimir show historical drama in Baltic House
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia
- Five performances will be shown by artists of the Maly Theater on a tour in St. Petersburg
- The Baltic House Festival, which opened for the 24th time, is dedicated to the anniversary of Shakespeare