The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Fans of the Baltic House on July 6 came to the first performance of the new, anniversary season. This year the theater receives spectators for the 80th time. The anniversary evening with which the Baltic House celebrates its eightieth birthday will be held on October 26th. The solid age of the theater does not stop him from delighting the audience with new performances, again showing his best works that the audience loved.
On the first theatrical evening of the season that opened, the audience met with Sherlock Holmes, where Vladas Bagdonas plays the main role. From the day of the premiere, this musical detective was among the performances that the audience liked. Igor Konyaev gathered a wonderful cast, and catchy tunes written by Raymond Pauls add appeal to this performance.
St. Petersburg theaters are looking forward to the premiere of the play "Anna Karenina", scheduled for September 9. Alexander Galibin, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, is working on staging a new version of the famous novel. He will also take the stage in the role of Karenin.
In November, theater artists will present the audience with the premiere of the play "Anecdotes." In this performance, director Leonid Alimov used one-act plays by Alexander Vampilov. "Jokes" will be on the Small Stage of the Baltic House. Anatoly Praudin begins to work on the play "Romulus the Great."
The Baltic House will not remain aloof from theatrical festivals. On August 1, theater artists will play in the Polish city of Gdansk, where the Shakespeare Festival will be held. There they will show A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Then the “Baltic House” is expected in Athens, and in November, the artists will go to China and Germany.
The most anticipated event of the year will occur on September 30, when the Baltic House Festival opens, for the 26th time gathering the best directors in Europe.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The theater festival "Meetings in Russia" for the eighteenth time opened in St. Petersburg
- Das Baltic House Theatre traf sich mit Journalisten in Form einer Exkursion
- En Baltic House, el director Anatoly Praudin presentó la solución experimental de la obra de teatro de Chéjov "Tío Vanya"
- At the opening of the Baltic House festival, a symphony dedicated to the anniversary of the theater forum was performed
- Artists from Vladimir show historical drama in Baltic House
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia
- Five performances will be shown by artists of the Maly Theater on a tour in St. Petersburg
- Director Roman Gabriah called his work "epics of the present"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?