Artists from Vladimir show historical drama in Baltic House Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Two days, July 18-19, the days of Vladimir Region passed in St. Petersburg. The exchange of business contacts worked, exhibitions were held. An important component of the meetings was an extensive cultural program. On July 18, a concert program “Vladimir Rus” was presented on the territory of the Peter and Paul Fortress, presented by the vocal-choreographic ensemble “Rus”.
The acquaintance of the inhabitants of St. Petersburg with the musical groups of Vladimir continued the ensemble "Native Chants". His repertoire consists of works of various genres, written at different times. Among them are modern processing of folk songs, and classic works.
On the same evening, on the stage of the Baltic House, Vladimir Drama artists introduced the audience of St. Petersburg to the play Andrei Bogolyubsky. This performance is included in the program of the holiday is not accidental. From the day of the premiere that took place, when in July 2011 Andrei Bogolyubsky celebrated the 900th anniversary of Vladimir, this particular performance became a real visiting card of the drama theater of the city, as well as the entire Vladimir region.
The performance took part in the Slavic Forum of Arts and was awarded a gold diploma. On the playbill of the play “Andrei Bogolyubsky” there is a subtitle - “The Legend of the Builder Prince”. So the genre of the play was defined by its director - director Sergey Morozov. The life story of the Grand Duke, who gave the city everything that its residents are proud of today, shows his extraordinary personality from different angles.
Unfortunately, the significance of the role of Andrei Bogolyubsky in the development of the Russian state is undeservedly forgotten. Therefore, the play, which raised the themes of patriotism and love for the motherland, became a great contribution to the popularization of the personality of the Grand Duke.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die hundertjährige Restaurierung der Bogolyubsky-Ikone der Muttergottes ist abgeschlossen
- Vladimir Drama Theater will present the play "Andrei Bogolyubsky" in Paris
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
- The theater festival "Meetings in Russia" for the eighteenth time opened in St. Petersburg
- Das Baltic House Theatre traf sich mit Journalisten in Form einer Exkursion
- En Baltic House, el director Anatoly Praudin presentó la solución experimental de la obra de teatro de Chéjov "Tío Vanya"
- At the opening of the Baltic House festival, a symphony dedicated to the anniversary of the theater forum was performed
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia