Artists from Vladimir show historical drama in Baltic House Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Two days, July 18-19, the days of Vladimir Region passed in St. Petersburg. The exchange of business contacts worked, exhibitions were held. An important component of the meetings was an extensive cultural program. On July 18, a concert program “Vladimir Rus” was presented on the territory of the Peter and Paul Fortress, presented by the vocal-choreographic ensemble “Rus”.
The acquaintance of the inhabitants of St. Petersburg with the musical groups of Vladimir continued the ensemble "Native Chants". His repertoire consists of works of various genres, written at different times. Among them are modern processing of folk songs, and classic works.
On the same evening, on the stage of the Baltic House, Vladimir Drama artists introduced the audience of St. Petersburg to the play Andrei Bogolyubsky. This performance is included in the program of the holiday is not accidental. From the day of the premiere that took place, when in July 2011 Andrei Bogolyubsky celebrated the 900th anniversary of Vladimir, this particular performance became a real visiting card of the drama theater of the city, as well as the entire Vladimir region.
The performance took part in the Slavic Forum of Arts and was awarded a gold diploma. On the playbill of the play “Andrei Bogolyubsky” there is a subtitle - “The Legend of the Builder Prince”. So the genre of the play was defined by its director - director Sergey Morozov. The life story of the Grand Duke, who gave the city everything that its residents are proud of today, shows his extraordinary personality from different angles.
Unfortunately, the significance of the role of Andrei Bogolyubsky in the development of the Russian state is undeservedly forgotten. Therefore, the play, which raised the themes of patriotism and love for the motherland, became a great contribution to the popularization of the personality of the Grand Duke.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die hundertjährige Restaurierung der Bogolyubsky-Ikone der Muttergottes ist abgeschlossen
- Vladimir Drama Theater will present the play "Andrei Bogolyubsky" in Paris
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia
- Five performances will be shown by artists of the Maly Theater on a tour in St. Petersburg
- The Baltic House festival opened with a performance by a director from Holland
- The history of the Leningrad rock movement will receive a scenic embodiment
- The international stage of the Monocle Theater Festival opened on March 1st
- The first word at the international festival "Monocle" was given to the actors of St. Petersburg
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?