Artists of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov brought to Volgograd two performances Automatic translate
VOLGOGRAD. The Big Tours project, supported by the Ministry of Culture, continues its work in Volgograd. Volgograd theater lovers will see on the stage of the Youth Theater two performances performed by famous artists of the Theater Oleg Tabakov - Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov.
From August 27, the capital’s artists will show theatricals of Volgograd two performances. Unfortunately, due to the limited possibilities of the stage of the Youth Theater, the Moscow Art Theater was unable to bring its famous large-scale performances. Only those who went on the small stage of the Moscow Art Theater went on tour.
Two performances will be shown to the Volgograd audience, one of which is constantly present in the repertoire of many Russian theaters. This is a performance staged by director Sergei Puskepalis, based on the famous play written by Vampilov - "Last Summer in Chulimsk." The author has two finals of the history of the inhabitants of the taiga regional center. The director chose hope for the best.
The play "The Siege" is a modern story, invented and directed by Eugene Grishkovets, one of the most popular contemporary playwrights. There are many improvisations in the play, so that all participants in the play can be called co-authors of the playwright.
At a press conference that met on the first day of the arrival of Moscow artists, Albert Avkhodeyev, director of the Youth Theater, said frankly that he had many reasons to worry about receiving Moscow colleagues. The Youth Theater stage has been working without repair for forty years, the stage lighting has long needed a replacement. However, as far as possible, the building is maintained in order. His grooming and cleanliness did not go unnoticed by the staff of the Moscow Art Theater.
Irina Zakharova, who is the curator of the project "Big Tours", promised to continue the project. enabling theaters to tour.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Segey Puskepalis presented in the theater. Akimov’s new play by Alexey Slapovsky
- Irkutsk Youth Theater closed the season with a performance staged by an Italian director
- The Vampilov festival in Irkutsk opened with a performance of the Maly Theater
- The first theater to show its performance at the Vampilov festival was the "Workshop" from St. Petersburg
- Oleg Tabakov continued his holiday in Saratov, presenting to the theater-goers of his native city the performance "Jubilee of a Jeweler"
- In the repertoire of the theater. Okhdopkova reappeared the play based on the play by A. Vampilov "Farewell in June"
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!