Kaluga Drama Theater opened the anniversary season with the musical performance "Romeo and Juliet" Automatic translate
KALUGA. The Kaluga Drama Theater, opening the anniversary, 240th season, provided the audience with a festive mood at their entrance to the theater foyer. Each of the spectators who decided to see the first performance of the season received a gift.
Usually, spectators come to the theater with flowers who want to express their admiration for their favorite artists. On the first day of the season, the artists gave flowers to the spectators, and the men were congratulated with chocolate. Since this evening the audience was expected by the premiere staged after the eternal play of the Great Shakespeare, Shakespeare’s sonnets performed by the actors of the theater sounded already in the foyer of the theater.
They brought the audience closer to the world where the heroes of the play “Romeo and Juliet” lived, chosen by the Kaluga drama for the first meeting with the audience in the anniversary season. Before the performance, Alexander Krivovichev, director of the Kaluga Drama Theater, entered the stage. Congratulating the audience with the beginning of the anniversary season, he spoke about the success of the theater in theatrical events that preceded the beginning of the season.
The performance “Memorial Prayer” became the winner of the festival of the oldest theaters in Russia, held in Kaluga, and the performer of the role of Golda, Nadezhda Efremenko, was recognized as the best actress of the festival. A trip with a “Memorial Prayer” to Vladimir, where the Kaluga drama participated in the festival “At the Golden Gate”, also brought the theater an award. The theater returned to Kaluga with a bronze diploma and the Monomakh Crystal Hat handed to them.
The play “Romeo and Juliet” in the director’s reading of Gennady Shapochnikov was staged by correspondence graduates of “Schukinki” as a thesis. As a result, most of the graduates were accepted into the troupe of the theater, and the repertoire successfully added to the performance. The audience enthusiastically received Romeo and Juliet, noting the excellent play of the young actors with long applause
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- For three days in Velikogm Novgorod we got acquainted with the work of the Bolshoi Puppet Theater from St. Petersburg
- Prokofiev’s ballet music in an anniversary set
- Die Uraufführung von "Romeo und Julia" fand erfolgreich im Saratov Drama Theatre statt
- Romeo and Juliet from military Prague on the stage of the Omsk Musical Theater
- The original version of the tragedy "Romeo and Juliet" will see in Kaliningrad
- In Penza, waiting for the premiere of a new version of "Romeo and Juliet" Valery Belyakovich
- Die Aufführung des Kleinen Theaters "Shakespeare’s Night" in Weliki Nowgorod beendete das Festival "Living Shakespeare"