Rembrandt’s self portrait stolen from Philips founder’s mansion Automatic translate
EINDHOVEN. The founder of a Dutch company producing electronics and lighting systems was the victim of a crime - from a Philips family mansion in Eindhoven (Netherlands) was stolen Rembrandt’s painting Self-Portrait with Shaded Eyes .
Rembrandt - Self-Portrait with Shaded Eyes (1634), fragment
Despite the fact that the robbery happened back in March, the De Telegraaf daily on its website reports this only now. All this time the incident was kept in strict secrecy, because so far there are no keys to understanding the identity of the robber.
The cost of the stolen painting was not disclosed. In addition to her, the thief took a big watch, worth about 60 thousand euros. A robber entered a Philips mansion through a hole in the fence. Theft was discovered by a security guard.
Anna Sidorova © Gallerix.ru
- The metropolitan artist Dmitry Gutov shared the exhibition space of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin with the great Rembrandt
- Dutch Museum confirms Rembrandt’s authorship
- Lost picture of young Rembrandt discovered in New Jersey
- The Dutch government will help the national museum to buy two rare paintings by Rembrandt
- Merchants and aristocrats in the paintings of Dutch masters
- Westeuropäische Malerei
- Rembrandt van Rijn House
- Rembrandt. Jewish view
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
COMMENTS: 1 Ответы
... ну это не Рембрандт! Сто пудов подделка.
You cannot comment Why?