Sheremetyevo Airport passengers presented the exhibition "Heroes for All Time" Automatic translate
On the eve of the 71st anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, the Russian Military Historical Society and Sheremetyevo International Airport opened the photo exhibition “Heroes for All Time”. The first exhibition was appreciated by veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
The terminal E’s art gallery offers passengers a collection of 14 unique photo frames. The selection included the films: “Only Old Men Go to Battle” by Leonid Bykov, “They Fought for the Homeland” by Sergey Bondarchuk, “Ballad of a Soldier” by Grigory Chukhrai, “But Dawns Here Are Quiet…” by Stanislav Rostotsky, “Seventeen Moments of Spring” by Tatyana Lioznova, “The son of the regiment” by Vasily Pronin, “Twenty days without a war” by Alexei German, “The Living and the Dead” by Alexander Stolper and others.
The exhibition is both a tribute to memory and an expression of gratitude to those who created the immortal film masterpieces about the war. Earlier, the Heroes for All Times exhibition was presented at the Russian Khmeimim airbase in Syria and made a great impression on the military. After which it was decided to adapt the exhibition for the civil airport.
- These unique films about the Great Patriotic War - the “golden fund” of our cinema - are, among other things, a valuable historical source. Because they were created, as a rule, by participants or “children” of the war, with the involvement of a large number of consultants - heroes of the Great Patriotic War. The image of this heroic generation is visible, and when young people want to touch the truth of the war, to find out “what were the heroic ancestors?” - it’s very useful to watch 10 to 15 of the most significant domestic films, ”said Yuri Nikiforov, head of the scientific department of the Russian Military Historical Society at the opening of the exhibition.
On the eve of Victory Day, the terminals will feature the famous songs of the war years and congratulatory announcements, and the Heroes of Heaven videos prepared by the Russian Military Historical Society will be broadcast on information screens. The project is a series of 42 documentary video sketches telling about the pilots, designers, Air Force commanders who contributed to the Victory. Among the heroes of the videos are the glorified heroes of long-range aviation - twice Heroes of the Soviet Union Pavel Andreevich Taran and Alexander Ilyich Molodchiy, as well as the now-alive Hero of the Soviet Union, commander of long-range aviation of the Soviet Union Vasily Vasilievich Reshetnikov.
- Academy of N.S. Mikhalkova will hold a charity festival in the cities of the Volga and the Urals
- Die Akademie NS Michalkow veranstaltet ein eintägiges Festival in den Städten des "literarischen Rings" Russlands
- Exhibition of the Historical Museum in Sheremetyevo: to the 460th anniversary of St. Basil’s Cathedral
- Los actores del Teatro Maly leen Pushkin en una exposición en Sheremetyevo
- Exposición fotográfica "Teatro Maly en gira"
- Exposición de Lilia Balasanova y Sergey Kolevatykh "Adán y Eva estaban aquí"
- A virtual library has appeared at Sheremetyevo Airport
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!