"Metabotanica-2" by Anatol Stepanenko Automatic translate
KIEV. On February 21, a personal exhibition of Anatol Stepanenko was opened in the Mystetsky Arsenal, dedicated to the study of “side rudiments of the creative process”.
The ability of a person to creativity obliges him to bring creative forces into the world. However, what remains behind the scenes? The public sees the finished work and does not know how much effort it took the artist to create them. Or what served as a source of inspiration?
Anatoly Stepanenko decided to focus on those things that accompany the creative process. His impressions included "casts of the past", which were unlucky to be transferred to the future. But their role is huge. Yes, and emotional saturation is unparalleled.
Considering such hidden aspects of creative life, he uses dozens of techniques to convey the true essence of objects. Installation, photography, media art, graphics and painting - all methods come to the aid of an artist who wants to show the world the true wrong side of creativity!
In detail, the contents of the exhibition and their own opinion of Kiev will be able to formulate their opinion in the next two weeks. It will appeal to both fans of classical painting and passionate fans of contemporary art!
- Zum ersten Mal in Donezk, das Internationale Festival der Spektren der kleinen Formen "Stage Stage"
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the Children Film Festival festival announced for children and adolescents
- Buy a janome 2325 and enjoy sewing
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!