The exhibition in the hall of the Ministry of Agriculture is dedicated to the anniversary of the Moscow artist Skubko-Karpas Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Moscow Union of Artists invites you to visit the exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the famous Moscow artist Lyudmila Skubko-Karpas, who passed away last year before she reached the age of ninety. The exhibition was located in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, located on the first Tverskaya-Yamskaya, in house 20.
By visiting the exhibition, it will be possible to get acquainted with the painting and graphics of Lyudmila Lvovna, written by the artist in different years of her life. In her work, the artist always adhered to the style of high realism.
In the exhibition hall, landscapes and still lifes painted by the artist from nature coexist. There are works made by oil, but in the later years of creativity Skubko-Karpas mostly wrote in pastel.
Work in the pastel technique enabled the artist to most accurately show her airiness and precise color combinations in her works. Portraits are also presented at the exhibition, about which Lyudmila Lvovna said that for her the main task is always to make out and reveal the inner world of each person.
The artist received the basics of vocational education while studying in a children’s art studio, then in adult studios. Classes in the studio with the artist Dorokhov were accompanied by private lessons that the young artist took from the legendary artist Robert Falk.
Then followed the continuation of art education at the Surikov Institute, graduated by Lyudmila Lvovna in 1952. From the same year, the artist began to participate in exhibitions.
In the early nineties, the artist left for Paris, where for seven years she led an active creative life - participated in exhibitions at which her works have always been adequately appreciated by the public. Since 1997, she lived in Moscow.
The exhibition at the Ministry of Agriculture will be open until April 20th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The work of VGIK professor Alexander Dudin at the anniversary exhibition at the Ministry of Agriculture
- The first solo exhibition of the painter SURO in the hall of the Ministry of Agriculture
- Paisajes del centro de Rusia en la exposición de Alexander Andrianov en la sala del Ministerio de Agricultura
- En la sala del Ministerio de Agricultura abre una exposición para el aniversario de la artista Elsa Khokhlovkina
- Exhibition Hall of the Ministry of Agriculture presented an anniversary exhibition of paintings by V.I. Ivanov
- Igor Dryomin: exposición individual de Sergei Smirnov
- Igor Dryomin: "Russian province" in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture on the Kuznetsk bridge
- Ausstellung zur Erinnerung an die Moskauer Künstlerin Irina Vereshchagina in der Halle des Landwirtschaftsministeriums auf der Kusnezker Brücke
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!