Only three days were taken in Novgorod to show the graphics of St. Petersburg artists Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. Thanks to the days of St. Petersburg held in the Novgorod region, in the Museum of Art Culture of the Novgorod Region, a unique exhibition will be available to visitors within three days. It is composed of graphic works on the history and culture of the Northern capital.
With the help of the exhibition, residents of the Novgorod region will be able to supplement and expand their ideas about the development of contemporary graphic art in St. Petersburg. Employees of the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg took an active part in creating the exhibition’s exposition, selecting for it graphic works by seventeen Petersburg masters.
In total, thirty sheets of graphics created over thirty years, starting in 1972, were located in the exhibition hall. Most of these works were performed in classical techniques used to create metal engravings. The authors of the works selected for the exhibition are not only well-known artists, but also younger ones who are actively working today.
Each of the authors of the graphics presented at the exhibition works in his own stylistic manner, and the objects depicted in engravings selects the ones that correspond to their preferences. Each of their artists, in the works he created, presents to the audience an image of his own personal St. Petersburg.
Some see it as strict and majestic, while someone notices chamberness and lyricism in urban corners. However, for modern masters it is important in their works to convey not only the signs of the past, but also to enable viewers to get in touch with today’s city, where every stone in the wall of the house keeps the memory of its history.
The exhibition is available to visitors from October 4th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Anniversary of Sergei Rachmaninov: from Yakutsk to Kaliningrad
- "Baby by November" - die Premiere des Stückes in Weliki Nowgorod
- En Veliky Novgorod, abrió una nueva exposición del proyecto "Breath of Time"
- Die Aufführung des Kleinen Theaters "Shakespeare’s Night" in Weliki Nowgorod beendete das Festival "Living Shakespeare"
- Residents of Veliky Novgorod for the first time get acquainted with the work of Ilya Glazunov
- In Veliky Novgorod at the exhibition "Private Territory" get acquainted with the legacy of the artist Viktor Danilov
- The Novgorod Art Museum opened an anniversary exhibition of the artist Nikolai Lokotkov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!