The festival "Tsar Tale" for the thirteenth time opened in Veliky Novgorod Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. Seven countries of the world brought their performances to participate in the Tsar Fairytale Theater Festival, which opened on April 17 in Veliky Novgorod. During five festival days, 13 performances will be presented to the audience. This international forum of theatrical art gathers in Veliky Novgorod for the thirteenth time. This year, among its participants there are theaters that have become winners of the Harlequin and Golden Mask Prizes.
Nadezhda Alekseeva, artistic director of the festival project, spoke about the features of the opening festival. If usually two directions are presented in the program - performances intended for the adult audience and performances for the younger generation of viewers, now children from one year old can be brought to the theater.
In Europe, the baby theater has been around for many years. In Russian theaters, they are not actually working with such young children. It is possible that the performances shown at the festival by Italian theaters from Bologna and Ravenna will become the impetus for the inclusion of performances for the youngest spectators in the repertoire of our theaters. Italian artists brought to the festival performances "House" and "Broome." They are understandable to children, since they go without words, however, they will also cause interest in the parents of the kids.
Festival performances will take place at three stage venues. The opening took place on the stage of the Malaya Theater, where then the performance “Bounce” was shown. This is a gift from the hosts of the festival, delivered by the director Nadezhda Alekseeva based on the poetry of the Silver Age. During the festival, viewers will see another work by Nadezhda Alekseeva - the play “Where does the wind live?”.
Discussion of theatrical works will take place in a laboratory called "Young Criticism - Theatrical Future", which will bring together young theater experts who come from different countries.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Aufführung des Kleinen Theaters "Shakespeare’s Night" in Weliki Nowgorod beendete das Festival "Living Shakespeare"
- Theater "Malaya" opened the season with a poetic performance "Shattering"
- "Pure painting". Exhibition of works by Nikita Medvedev (1950-2018) and Tatiana Alekseeva
- Exhibition of Nikolai Alekseevich Rothko "Caravan of Time"
- Exposición de Anatoly Alekseev - para el 90 aniversario del autor
- Die Ausstellung eines Werkes von Sokolov Ilya Alekseevich (1890 - 1968) "Portrait of Gorky"
- Konzert "Great Romantics". Dmitry Alekseev, Klavier (Vereinigtes Königreich)
- The leadership of the Hermitage supported the initiative of the conductor of the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra Nikolai Alekseev on a joint project