Theater "At the bridge" celebrates its anniversary with a mini-festival of foreign theaters Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The famous Perm Theater “Near the Bridge” celebrated its 25th anniversary since its foundation not only with a gala evening on October 7th, but also with a three-day festival attended by foreign friends from Poland, Estonia and the Czech Republic. The date for the celebration of the anniversary was not chosen by chance. It was on this day that the actors of the theater showed the audience their first work - the performance “Mandate” staged by Sergei Fedotov.
The small house of culture, where the “Near the Bridge” theater began, stood on the banks of the Kama River, next to the large bridge, next to it. Hence the idea of such a peculiar name. Although over the years the theater received its own building - its name remains the same, and the theater director Sergei Fedotov still leads the troupe.
At the festive evening, the theater team received congratulations from numerous fans, and also pleased them with excerpts from the best performances that made up the theater’s repertoire over 25 years of its life. It is worth noting that this year the renewed play “Mandate” appeared again on the stage of the theater, and the production of Pannochka, popular with the audience, has not left the theater poster for a quarter of a century.
The next day, October 8th, the Nicolas Theater, which arrived from Krakow, continued the festive program. Polish artists brought the performance "Maruczella", staged in a combination of styles of silent films and films from Fellini. Since the performance is built on plastic, there were no problems with the language barrier.
The next two evenings are scheduled to perform theaters from Estonia and the Czech Republic. Estonian artists brought a musical performance, and a modern version of the legend of Faust arrived from the Czech Republic.
After the celebration of the anniversary, the U-Bridge Theater will host new guests - from October 21, the Texture festival will be held here.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Theater "At the bridge", barely having time to finish the last season, soon opens a new
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!