Winners of the Provincial Theater Festival at the Theater of Nations Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The theater festival held in early summer in Pyatigorsk, where the theaters of small Russian cities presented their works, received the continuation promised to the winners. On the stage of the Theater of Nations, which is the organizer of the Pyatigorsk festival, the winners of the festival show their art.
At the festival, the artists of the Parafraz Theater from the Udmurd city of Glazov shared the most honorable award, the Grand Prix, with the Gran Theater from the city of Novokuybyshevsk, Samara Region. Muscovites have already managed to see the performance, awarded the main prize of the festival, “Freken Julie”, performed by the Gran Theater, and on November 26, the play “Kings and Cabbage” presented by the Parafraz Theater will take place on the small stage of the Theater of Nations.
The play "Freken Julie", staged by Denis Bokuradze, has a very complex plot, although at first glance it is a classic love triangle. Spectators for a long time can not understand which of the heroes is sincere in their feelings, and who uses them to their advantage. The director does not seek to give a quick answer to this question, providing the opportunity to delve into the love story yourself, without prompting. The production of the drama organically intertwines with choreographic inserts.
The satirical comedy “Kings and Cabbage” tells about the provincial life, well known to the actors of the theater. They live in life next to people who are similar to the characters whose roles they play on stage. The colorful characters seemed to be pulled out of reality, which is not surprising - the basis of the performance, staged by Damir Salimzyanov, was laid down by interviews with residents of his native city. Kind and naive characters will solve their country problems within an hour and a half. In the play, life truth coexists perfectly with the theatrical.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater of Nations unveils original Shakespeare play
- Premiere of the solo performance "Hamlet. Collage" at the Theater of Nations
- Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage"
- The winner of the festival in Kolomna will show his work at the Theater of Nations
- Theater of Nations presents the best performances of provincial cities of Russia
- Marina Neyolova in the title role of the premiere performance on the stage of the Theater of Nations
- The heroes of "Electra" directed by Timofei Kulyabin became our contemporaries
- Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?