Theater "At the Bridge" presented to the audience a new play by McDonagh "The Executioners" Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The Perm Theater “Near the Bridge”, the pioneer for the Russian theater-goers of the playwright McDonagh, presented the audience with the premiere of the performance “Executioners”. The Irish playwright successfully combines things that are incompatible at first glance in his work - the tragedy turns into black humor, sometimes called the “hangman’s humor”.
The new play by McDonagh, as usual, consists of a paradoxical situation, completed by an unexpected ending, however, which is also traditional for him, the author raises questions in his work that concern humanity. Each of the audience remembers the judicial errors that resulted in the death of innocent people.
McDonagh provides an opportunity for viewers to reflect on a very serious question - is the abolition of the death penalty justified. The author holds the audience in suspense until the final scene of the play, but it does not become known in it whether the sentence imposed on the offender was fair.
In his work, McDonagh sends spectators in the year 1965, when the death penalty was abolished in the UK. His protagonist was the last executioner of the country, who became the local celebrity of the town where he settled after "resignation." He has a family, his own pub, which is popular with visitors. Many of Harry’s guests (the name of the former executioner) are attracted to the pub by curiosity - to see a man whose profession was to take a person’s life.
Sergey Fedotov gathered all the plays written by an Irish playwright in the repertoire of his theater. A new performance was created after seven years of waiting for a new masterpiece from McDonagh. Fedotov, presenting the first action in the form of a black comedy, then proceeds to a superbly twisted detective story, adding elements of a thriller to it.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- El Teatro Juvenil de Ekaterimburgo presentó la presentación principal "Lonely West" basada en la obra de Martin McDonagh
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Theater "At the Bridge" opens a new season before leaving for a tour
- Theater "At the Bridge" opened the 28th season with the performance "Idiot. Obsession"
- ¡El Caballero de Oro fue galardonado con el Teatro Perm "At the Bridge"!
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!