The fourth international festival "Texture" has opened in Perm Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The international festival "Texture 2013" on October 20 opened for the fourth time. The festival presents the works of theater and cinema dedicated to our contemporaries. The festival includes four directions in the program - plays and scripts, theater and cinema. In addition to viewing the works included in the competition program, during the festival there will be discussions, workshops and discussions of works submitted to the competition.
The main goal of the festival is to show and study today in the art of various genres. Competitive programs will present films shot in various countries, the best performances of Russian theaters, as well as plays and scripts. Each work included in the competition program tells about today’s time and its problems.
On the opening day of the festival, viewers saw the movie, Sweetheart Francis, directed by US director Noah Baumbach. In total, during the festival, viewers will see ten films, two of which are staged by Russian directors. Six performances were selected to participate in the theater program.
Among them are productions of theaters from Moscow, Novosibirsk, St. Petersburg and Perm. The Perm Theater “Near the Bridge”, the stage of which was chosen for viewing festival performances, will present its production of “Armless from Spoken”. This work has already gained recognition from the audience.
Presentation of the festival’s special prize, “Texture. Name". This year, the playwright and director Vasily Sigarev will become the winner of this award. This part of the festival program will include showing performances, reading the author’s plays, as well as showing films by the winner. On the account of Vladimir Sigarev a considerable number of prestigious awards in the field of drama.
The closing of the festival program will take place on Sunday, October 27th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Métodos de texturizado
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
- "Stroganov-Sammler" - eine Ausstellung in der Perm Art Gallery
- "Octopus Garden" in Perm, or how to fall in love with a child in an opera
- Raising a like-minded viewer and creating a free cultural environment
- "Spatial Realism" by Dmitry Kustanovich in Perm Central Exhibition Hall
- Winners of Flahertiana 2016 - from South Africa to the Yakut Tundra
- Theater "At the Bridge" presented to the audience a new play by McDonagh "The Executioners"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!